Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Republican Tea Party Destroys America

News at 11.

This Debt Limit Crisis situation is appalling. Who is Grover Norquist and why is a pledge to him more important than an Oath of Office? If we remove the Bush [temporary] Tax Cuts and cut defense spending we would be well on our way to creating more jobs through the ability to invest in America's Infrastructure.

Whoa... bold words you say? No? Lefty, commie, pinko?

I think not. Obviously this problem is predicated by a lack of common sense. When bills come due, sometimes you have to curtail your charitable giving. And make no mistake about it. The Bush Tax cuts are a gift. A huge gift that we can no longer afford. So while it is not a tax increase, it is a loss of a gift. So I say to those who would protest:

I am sorry kind person but I need the money to buy some medicine for my grandmother. I know she will die soon, but does that not entitle her to a little comfort and succor. I am sorry that you will not be able to buy that gold plated toilet seat with my tax cut gift, but grandma needs depends now. So, I need the money to take care of the ones who took care of me when I was a child.

I am sorry you can not afford to vacation in some exotic locale because I can no longer afford to starve my budget by giving my lunch money to you, but... Grandma does need to eat now and then. I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking to let the temporary Bush Tax Cuts expire so that I can use the money to buy grandma some 'ensure'.

You see, she can't eat solids as well as she used to, her health is failing, and her appetite wanes. So what I do is blend some fruits and an 'ensure' together so that she can get some nutrients into her body. Sure, you could probably spend that money in much better ways... Like investing in overseas production facilities that utilize slave like conditions to prosper you, but... I need to buy grandma some insulin.

You will be ok, right?

Just one extra home instead of two? Because medical bills are gonna force me to sell grandmas house to pay for her existence... So, you're ok with that, right?

If not? Well it's just too bad. I don't want to see my country abuse the Elderly, Infirm or Poor in order to continue ruinous tax policy that mostly benefits only 2% of our population. Greed is not Good. That was a movie. Very entertaining, but still just a movie. The real world just doesn't work that way. So, buck up little rich boy... we need the money to pay our bills.

~Whttevrr
http://twitter.com/Whttevrr

No comments:

Post a Comment